Trinity Bellwoods Park #1
Address: 1053 Dundas Street West (north of Queen Street West, east of Ossington Avenue)
Description: There are 3 softball diamonds at this location along the east side of the park, north of the tennis courts. Diamond #1 is furthest North (the one with lights). They are easily accessed off of Gore Vale Ave. Parking is available on surrounding streets; it is recommended you ride the rocket or bike to avoid parking issues.
- Venues may have multiple courts/fields. Additional layout maps may be provided for these below.
- The majority of outdoor venues often do not have bathrooms. Make sure you go before your game!
- There is no smoking at any Sport and Social Club playing venues!
For facility problems (locked door, missing equipment, unreasonable caretakers), call 416-768-HELP (4357) . Help phone hours:
- Mondays - Fridays 5PM-9PM
- Saturdays and Sundays noon-6PM
- This line is not answered during 9AM-5PM
- Please do not call this line for any other issues other than facility-related ones
Maps, Images and Documents