Program: Co-ed Football (Flag) - Indoor Turf 5s (Lamport Stadium)Registration Page
|Game Times||Wednesday start times: 6pm to 11pm.|
Sunday start times: 6pm to 9pm. (possibly 10pm)
|# People In Play||5 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||9-12 people|
|League Notes|| All WINTER TEAMS that register by January 2nd will receive a set of TEN team t-shirts at no extra cost to you! Includes free shipping! Team captains will be contacted within a week of registering from “My Team Shirts”. Checkout Team T-shirt FAQs for more info.|
- This is a 5 vs. 5 league on a smaller field (i.e. the dividing curtains will be opened up and six games will be played simultaneously on the full FIFA soccer field at Lamport Stadium).
- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league.
- Games are 55 minutes in length.
- FALL: Wednesday = 11 weeks; Sunday = 10 weeks.
- No games on December 23rd, 26th and 30th.
- WINTER: Wednesday = 11 weeks; Sunday = 10 weeks.
- No games on February 17th.
- Includes two weeks of playoffs for all teams.
- There wll be games on Super Bowl Sunday (Feb 3rd). These games cannot be rescheduled.
|Location Notes||All games will be played at Lamport Stadium (King/Dufferin), on indoor turf fields.
View Lamport Stadium on a map here.
Lamport will be the ONLY option for football on Sundays this winter (there will be no Sunday football league at Varsity this winter).
Please make yourself familiar with Sport and Social Club Policy. You will need to know it if you register with us!